- Free Canada Post Express for orders $149+
- Completely private & vacuum sealed packaging
Tuna Kush is one of the weed strains that you adore after overcoming its stench. The name tells that you’ll be inundated by an intense smell of fish. Most weed enthusiasts confirm this after trying it out!
Dank and diesel flavour
Every online dispensary has a strain of Tuna Kush or two. Its stench is hard to bear, yet those who manage to overcome the gagging sensation are welcomed by the following:
- Flavour – Dank, spicy, and diesel are the common flavours for Tuna Kush. The aftertaste will leave you craving for more or gagging. The intense flavour is unique among other weed strains.
- Fragrance – Tuna Kush is renowned for its rotting fish fragrance. It’s impossible to mistake it for something else. Combined with the skunky taste, you’ll almost feel like you’re smoking rotting fish. The psychoactive experience, however, is one of a kind.
- Looks – Tuna Kush is unassuming and has a regular look, with minty green pepper-shaped nugs. The amber-orange hairs that surround the nugs invite you to take a bite out of it. Lastly, the frosty trichomes tell you about its potency!
Medium THC at 18 percent
Weed enthusiasts should buy Tuna Kush for the peaceful euphoria that comes with it. The Indica high will get to your head, energize your mind, and leave you feeling relaxed and soothed. You’ll feel uplifted and joyful, reaching harmony with everything around you. Then, comes the slight sleepiness and couch-lock experience. Tuna Kush may be stinky but once you get over it, a wonderful high is waiting for you!
Tuna Kush or Tuna OG is 70% Indica and 30% Sativa. This ensures the mellowness and soothing effects of the THC. You’ll notice that the energetic high isn’t violent or too impactful. Instead, it allows you a moment of respite through the introspective journey ahead. You can use Tuna Kush to alleviate anxiety, insomnia, and chronic pain.
Hindu Kush lineage
The official ancestry of Tuna Kush is a big unknown, though we estimate that its parent is Hindu Kush. The Hindu Kush may be the ancestor of most Indica strains in the world due to its perfect purity. It promotes a long-lasting high, steeped in mental relaxation, bodily comfort, and bliss. This strain will send your mind to oblivion, coax it in creative energy, and then let you relax and achieve absolute introspection. The Hindu Kush reaches 23% THC concentration and people use it as a treatment for cramps, chronic pain, insomnia, IBS, and many other afflictions.