Pre-98 Bubba Kush
- Free Canada Post Express for orders $149+
- Completely private & vacuum sealed packaging
Pre-98 Bubba Kush
The Pre-98 Bubba Kush weed strain has a long history behind it. Weed enthusiasts from all over the world love it for its soothing and relaxing effects. It even helps people with insomnia get a good night’s sleep!
Any online dispensary will tell you that Pre-98 Bubba Kush has a strong coffee flavour but that’s not all. This strain has more things to impress you with:
- Flavour - The first thing you’ll notice is the intense coffee aftertaste after you exhale the smoke. The taste is a bit rough around the edges but the hint of citrus makes it implode on your palate.
- Fragrance - If the strong earthiness doesn’t get to you, then the sweet and woody aroma certainly will. The citrus only makes things better by adding in a bit of spice.
- Look - This strain presents a magic aestheticism in the form of the medium-green buds, a dash of frosted trichomes, and intensely-purple nuggets. The white crystals add the last details on this ghostly picture of the Pre-98 Bubba Kush.
High THC at 20 percent
For any weed strain, a 20% THC content is more than enough to get you stoned for a long time. There’s barely any energetic euphoria contained within the green nugs of this strain. Instead, you’ll feel thoroughly relaxed and at ease after smoking Pre-98 Bubba Kush.
Buy it online and you’ll see what it’s all about!
Pre-98 Bubba Kush is three parts Indica and one part Sativa. The 75%-25% ratio makes this strain more sedative and relaxing than euphoric. The reason why many weed enthusiasts love this strain is that it lasts longer than other strains. It means that you’ll enjoy its sleep-inducing effects until you manage to ward off the insomnia. That’s all you need to relax after a hard day at work, right?
The Pre-98 Bubba Kush strain is quite old, and its roots are covered in fog. Some are saying that its lineage originates in Pakistan or Afghanistan in the 1980s. Others are saying that it’s a mix between OG Kush, West Coast Dawg, and Old World Paki Kush:
- OG Kush - This heavyweight THC champion needs to introduction. You won’t smoke a more intense weed strain with higher THC levels than OG Kush!
- West Coast Dawg - An euphoric hybrid with an average THC content of 22%, West Coast Dawg will bring you intense munchies after a good smoke.
- Old World Paki Kush - The ancestor of renowned strain OG Kush, the Old World Paki Kush bears a striking resemblance to its offspring, bringing the same sedation and head rush.