- Free Canada Post Express for orders $149+
- Completely private & vacuum sealed packaging
Honey Badger is one of the tastiest strains you’ve had. That’s one of its main advantages, compared to its competitors on the Canadian market. This strain has a floral and tangy-infused flavour, with a skunky cheese aroma on the exhale. Once you start smoking it, you won’t want to stop. Though, it’s an acquired taste for some, since it comes with a balanced high. Despite this, the Sativa effects are a bit more potent, especially in the beginning phase.
Floral and tangy flavour
Honey Badger is anything but bland and boring. Its flavour and fragrance are at their peak in terms of taste and intensity:
- Flavour – Not one moment passes when you’re not assaulted by the floral and tangy flavours. They’re super tasty and extremely intense!
- Fragrance – We’re talking about a dose of potent skunky cheese going to your nostrils. This stinky aroma will get into your lungs and refuse to stay away. You may also feel a bit of tanginess, as well.
- Looks – Green buds closely packed together, dark-orange hairs growing from within their midst, and a coat of thick crystalized trichomes that covers everything. It looks quite smokable!
High THC concentration at 15-18%
Honey Badger may not be the most potent strain out there, but it’s certainly one of the most complex psychoactive strains. Its profile is mainly Sativa, though it offers some balanced effects, especially toward the middle of the high. In the beginning, that much THC means lots of euphoric and energetic drifts in and out of your mind. You’ll become more communicative and sociable, and all of this is thanks to Honey Badger’s effects. Get ready to surf the high seas with Honey Badger!
Toward the end of the high, a wave of physical numbness washes over you, starting with the top of your head and ending on your toes. All that numbness is the prelude to a form of peak relaxation you haven’t tried before. It’ll relax your body and sedate your mind as soon as you realize what’s happening. Honey Badger can improve your quality of life in a couple of minutes.
Honey Badger is a Sativa-dominant hybrid, which means it’ll focus on euphoria more so than anything else. The effects tend to be more on the aggressive side, with energetic and electrifying currents running through your body. This means you may start to laugh uncontrollably, suddenly get the urge to talk to people, go out and have fun, and so on. It’s all about getting out of your comfort zone and spending your energy levels the right way!
NLX X Haze X UGORG #1
Honey Badger is a mix between NLX, Haze, and UGORG #1, three very exotic and rare strains with unique traits:
- NLX – This balanced hybrid with a 20-25% THC concentration brings a drowsy dizziness that puts you to a sweet siesta. Its taste is very citrusy, with a cheese and dank aroma.
- Haze – One of the most popular strains in the world, Haze smells of herbal spiciness, sweet oranges, and citrusy wood. Its THC concentration runs at 14-23%, and it can enhance your creativity rather quickly.
- UGORG #1 – Weird names aside, this strain is very potent, with a perfect balance on Sativa and Indica effects. It has a fruity and flowery flavour that mixes up with skunky and pungent sourness from time to time.