Gorilla Glue #4
- Free Canada Post Express for orders $149+
- Completely private & vacuum sealed packaging
Gorilla Glue #4
Gorilla Glue #4 is perhaps one of the most potent strains in the world, according to its THC concentration of 18-32%. When it gets to the top THC, this strain may even send forth intense cerebral and energizing effects that take you down. Most users claim that Gorilla Glue #4 is very uplifting during the first few hits. At that point in time, this strain should improve your mood on the spot, enhancing your creativity and energizing your mind big time.
Pine-sweet chemical chocolate flavour
That’s quite a mouthful but Gorilla Glue #4 has a very complex flavour:
- Flavour - Between the diesel-like chemical flavour and the chocolate-sweet taste of coffee and spine sweetness, what’ll you enjoy more?
- Fragrance - More of the same thing as above, with a chemical chocolate flavour, combined with a sour coffee aroma!
- Looks - Furry amber hairs covered in white-crystal trichomes and sticky resin, all of which lies on the forest-green nugs.
Very high THC concentration at 18-32%
When a strain reaches 18-32% THC concentration, you know something good is in store for you. Many consumers report a feeling of intense euphoria hitting their minds, leaving them happy and creative at the same time. With a cerebral and energizing effect that gives you great uplifting benefits, Gorilla Glue #4 is great for those periods when you’re feeling off. It may leave you immovable on the couch when the high reaches a peak, though.
Most of its effects may be related to euphoria and energizing upliftment, but toward the end, Gorilla Glue #4 should get to couch-lock sedation out of the blue. During the high, relaxation will slowly seep into your body, and it takes full form during the final moments of the high when sedation hits hard. Everyone who consumed Gorilla Glue #4 claims that the sedation makes you immovable and hopelessly couch-locked, and we tend to believe them.
Gorilla Glue #4 reportedly has super heavy effects of sedation and relaxation toward the end of the high. At first, it sends an energetic wave of euphoria that uplifts your mood quite quickly. Though, its real effects should unfold when the high reaches a peak, sending you into a blissful state of sedation according to most users. They also say that it often reaches a couch-lock state of immovability in the end.
Chem’s Sister X Sour Dubb X Chocolate Diesel
Gorilla Glue #4 makes the most of its effects because it’s a cross between three strains:
- Chem’s Sister - Thsi 75% Sativa strain has a chemical-citrus flavour and a THC concentration of 18-27%. Its effects veer toward relaxation and giggly euphoria.
- Sour Dubb - An incredibly smooth smoke, with a Sativa high that affects your focus and mood, Sour Dubb is very skunky and sour, staying true to its name.
- Chocolate Diesel - With its sweet chocolate flavour and 25-30% THC, Chocolate Diesel offers potent cerebral and energizing effects.