- Free Canada Post Express for orders $149+
- Completely private & vacuum sealed packaging
Shrooms are more popular today than they've ever been. As a result, a growing number of people have tried these fungi for themselves. Golden Teachers - a member of the Psilocybe Cubensis species - is exemplary of its kind.
Veteran user? Golden Teachers have all the psychoactive properties you expect from shrooms. Newbie psychonaut? They're a great introduction to the world of psychedelics.
Powered by Psilocybin
Golden Teachers get their psychedelic properties from a molecule called psilocybin. Psilocybin causes several changes to a users’ consciousness. They include:
- Hallucinations - This is the reason most users take shrooms. Shrooms can cause a variety of visual hallucinations. They usually involve a user seeing fractals, shapes, and colours. In general, users can differentiate between shroom hallucinations and reality.
- Mood Change - The second-most common reason for users to take shrooms. You can expect to feel euphoric, happy rushes of emotion. This may result in fits of laughter.
- Dilated Time - Shrooms can change perception of time. Often, time will appear to slow down during a shroom trip.
Psilocybin usually affects a user after 30-60 minutes. It persists for another 4-6 hours, with effects reaching peaks and valleys.
Experience Deep Introspection
Golden Teachers are renowned for their unusual trip. They're introspective and reflective, giving users a deeper understanding of themselves. Golden Teachers also have a reputation for helping a user connect to the universe on a deeper level.
Often, Golden Teachers can connect users with a particularly spiritual feeling. They get their name from the lasting lessons that they often teach to users. What do they have in store for you?
Premium Psilocybe Cubensis
These shrooms are a member of the Psilocybe Cubensis species. Psilocybe Cubensis are some of the most common and powerful shrooms worldwide.
Golden Teachers appear similarly to other members of the Psilocybe Cubensis family. The entire shroom has a faint orange hue. Its tapered stalk supports a circular cap with a wide diameter.
Its colouring fades from white around the outer rim to deep orange towards the centre. Stalks generally contain less psilocybin than caps do.