- Free Canada Post Express for orders $149+
- Completely private & vacuum sealed packaging
Blueberry Kush needs no introduction. It’s one of the most famous weed strains in the world. An offspring of legendary strains OG Kush and Blueberry, this Blueberry Kush strain is a pure Indica. The THC concentration averages around 12-18%, though it can reach higher values given the right factors. Weed of this quality is used in treating mood disorders, chronic pain, ADHD, and nausea. Its flavour is of prime quality, as well.
Top fruity flavour
The fruitiness of Blueberry Kush runs on more than one level:
- Flavour – As soon as you smoke this strain, you’ll feel the fruitiness kick in. There’s a strong hint of earthiness waiting just behind the blueberry flavour.
- Fragrance – The kush smell is only overwhelmed by the earthy whiff and blueberry fragrances. This isn’t the type of strain you smell once and get bored with it.
- Looks – Blueberry Kush is extremely shining. The deep-green nugs are covered by orange hairs with some purple hues hidden there. The frosty layer of trichomes brings this strain to a new level of visual deliciousness.
High THC at 12-18%
This Pure Indica reaches a fairly high level of THC, topping 18% and even higher on some tests. The CBD concentration is much lower than in any other strain available in a dispensary. This weed strain offers a supreme relaxing experience. During the first few moments, you’ll feel happy, joyful, and mindlessly euphoric. Nothing negative gets to you now. After a few minutes, the sedation kicks in and you start feeling sleepy.
Pure Indica strain
There are no in-betweens with this strain. It’s a full-fledged Indica with 100% purity. Thanks to this, there’s almost no violent energy hitting your head. The only thing here is pure relaxation and sedation. The bit of happiness at the start turns into bliss and then sleepiness, as the high descends through your body.
OG Kush x Blueberry
We couldn’t ask for a more legendary lineage for Blueberry Kush than OG Kush and Blueberry:
- OG Kush – You aren’t a weed enthusiast if you haven’t heard of Indica extraordinaire OG Kush. This strain boasts some of the highest THC levels in the world, between 19-24%. It has a strong pine and lemon flavour, combined with an intense cerebral boost.
- Blueberry – Equally famous, Blueberry is an 80% Indica with an unknown lineage. The THC averages at 16-24%, and it delivers an unmatched tranquility and mental calmness. You’ll feel sedated and couch-locked by the time the high reaches a peak.