Free Express Shipping for orders $99+Top Rated Online Dispensary in CanadaCompletely private, vacuum sealed packagingQuick and safe payment with Interac e-Transfer

Blue Gelato

  • Free Canada Post Express for orders $149+
  • Completely private & vacuum sealed packaging
Out of Stock

Blue Gelato

Blue Gelato is delicious. The extent of its deliciousness is described by every weed enthusiast who tried it. It’s fair to say that this strain is almost unequaled in terms of taste and aroma. The Indica high that comes with the taste is just what you need!

Sweet berry flavour

What else could Blue Gelato taste like? Berries are tasty, delicious, and flavourful. This strain will delight your taste buds and nostrils with a rich combination of sweet and sour berries:

  • Flavour – If the berry flavour wasn’t enough, Blue Gelato has citric and orange aftertastes. They can be sweety or with a dash of sour added in. Either way, it’s one of the most enjoyable experiences you can go through.
  • Fragrance – Blue Gelato has an impressive presence in any dispensary. It smells of fruits, herbal earthiness, and citrus. It’s not a pungent fragrance, but rather a soothing and light one.
  • Looks - The conical green nugs with shades of blue, orange hairs, and white-crystal trichomes combine perfectly to create the Blue Gelato strain.

High THC at 25 percent

The cerebral high resulting from the Blue Gelato strain is soothing and calming, unlike other potent or overly-sedative strains. You won’t fall asleep after taking a few puffs but you also won’t get ecstatic and overly-energetic. Instead, you’ll feel motivated and focused on your activity. Its effects are clear-headed, perfect for a boring afternoon with no one around.

Slightly-dominant Indica hybrid

Blue Gelato is a 60% Indica-dominant hybrid. The rest of the 40% is occupied by a Sativa ancestry which provides the energetic motivation. The Indica offers relaxation and the sweet relief that comes with positive thought patterns.

Smoke Blue Gelato and you’ll feel light as a feather, filled with motivation and optimism. It brings you clarity and concise perception on your surroundings instead of dulling your senses like other strains.

Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies X Blueberry

One is a finisher of the 2014 Seattle Cannabis Cup, and the other is a world-renowned strain with delicious blueberry flavour. Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies and Blueberry make for the perfect combination:

  • Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies – This strain is a crossbreed of three legendary strains, the Girl Scout Cookie (GSC), OG Kush, and F1 Durban Poison, all of which you can buy online. You can expect a powerful head high, munchies, sleepiness, and creativity after smoking Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies.
  • Blueberry – The mouth-watering blueberry flavour is unmatched in the weed industry. Blueberry has won the 2000 Best Indica award at the High Times’ Cannabis Cup. It’s only fitting that Blue Gelato is its descendant.
Related Products