- Free Canada Post Express for orders $149+
- Completely private & vacuum sealed packaging
To experience psychedelics, start with shrooms. These Transkei Cubensis may be powerful, but they're also approachable for newer users.
This strain of shrooms is rare, found in remote regions of South Africa. Once, they were impossible to find. Now, thanks to Budstars, they're only a few clicks away.
Effects of Psychedelic Shrooms
Psilocybin is the active ingredient in these Transkei Cubensis shrooms. This compound is well-known for its psychedelic abilities.
Typically, shrooms begin affecting a user in 30-60 minutes. Peak effects usually set in around that time. After that, users may continue tripping for 4-6 more hours. Shroom users often experience:
- Elevated mood: this is generally the first effect of a shroom trip. Heightened emotions are quintessential shrooms. This often manifests in uncontrollable fits of laughter.
- Hallucinations: probably the most notorious effect of shrooms. Shroom hallucinations generally cause shapes to overlay a user's vision.
- Perception of time: after taking shrooms, time may seem to slow down.
- Decreased hunger and thirst: shrooms usually lower appetite. They also may make it difficult to fall asleep.
- Creative boost: shrooms can inspire creativity. They're popular among artists, who channel their effects.
Collectively, these effects are all known as a "trip."
Find a Deeper Understanding
Humans have used shrooms to expand their consciousness for thousands of years. These fungi can be a catalyst to understanding the universe and your place in it.
Some shroom users report that these fungi guided them on a journey of self-discovery. This understanding can help users overcome the stress, anxiety, and depression that plagues them in daily life.
Premium Psilocybe Cubensis
There are more than 180 types of psychedelic mushrooms worldwide, but the most common is Psilocybe Cubensis. These Transkei Cubensis are a subtype of those prolific shrooms.
Psilocybe Cubensis are some of the most potent shrooms in the world. They're also the safest. These shrooms are non-toxic and non-habit-forming.
These Transkei Cubensis are typical in appearance. Their pale orange caps contain more psilocybin than anywhere else on the fungi. Their long, tapered stems have a chewy, dry texture. A single dried shroom can weigh 0.5 grams or more.